Sunday, April 5, 2020

Set Up Google Analytics For You











About:

Google Analytics is one of the most common web analytics tool to help you analyze your website traffic. It provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes.



Want to analyze your website traffic? 




I will setup Analytics and Tags Manager account for you and integrate it with your website. I will also integrate your Google Ads account with your Analytics account for events and conversion tracking. 



Who am I?



I am a certified Google Analytics expert with over 3 years of Digital Marketing experience. I can help you analyze your website traffic, improve SEO based on the data and measure ROI along with sales and conversion tracking.



Key features:



  • Set up Analytics account
  • Set up Tags Manager account
  • Analyze website traffic to improve SEO
  • Integration with Ads
  • Conversion tracking


Please send a message before placing your order.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment